BHRc, RKB-CV MN-CV Cannister Pumps
- Product Code: BHRc, RKB-CV MN-CV
- Availability: In Stock
Condensate Extraction Pump series by Kirloskar Brothers Limited is widely used for condensate extraction application in thermal and nuclear power plants. High Efficiency and Low NPSHR characteristics make CEP pumps the best suitable in these segments.
- Vertical Can (Barrel) - type ring-section pump. Suction & stage Impellers are radial flow type design. Pump can be single or multistage. Pump can be either with Single or Double Suction Impeller to have lower NPSHR
- Pumps with axial thrust balancing arrangement.
- Pumps are with antifriction type axial thrust bearings with oil sump lubrication / grease lubrication.
- Pumps are with segmental pad type thrust and plain radial bearings with oil sump lubrication.
- Pumps are with Can (Barrel) for standard pump suction and discharge nozzle with above the ground floor for special arrangement suction nozzle can be below the installation floor as per the site layout.
- Pumps supplied with cardan shaft/flexible tubular shafts as an option.
- Pumps provided with reverse rotation protection device.
- Hydraulic design constantly being updated through our research and development work to meet high efficiency and low NPSHR requirements.
- Handling Steam Condensate in various power Plant,
- Handling Steam Condensate in industrial plant
- Delivery size up to 500mm
- Capacity 10m3/hr to 2200m3/hr
- Head 3m to 380m
- Speed 1800 rpm
- Suitable for liquid Temperature:
Up to 120ºC Depending on Pump size
- Sealing Arrangement :
Gland packing or with mechanical seals
- Flanges Drilling Standard:
Flanges can be as per DIN, ISO or as per ASME standard